New take offs at a used price
195/60r15 Michelin Primacy mxv4 MSRP ($104) same tire for sale by us is $55 each + tax and install
- The Michelin Primacy MXV4 provides another step forward for touring performance tires with legendary ride quality, dependable all-season traction, and an exceptional 60,000-mile limited tread wear warranty when new. The tire is available in 15 inch to 18 inch sizes in T, H and V speed rating categories.
195/65r15 Yokohama avid ascend blue earth MSRP ($80) same tire for sale by us is $50 each + tax and install
- The AVID Ascend featuring H- or V-speed rated sizes is Yokohama’s first mass-produced Grand Touring All-Season tire line in the United States using Yokohama’s Orange Oil technology and branded with their BluEarth eco-friendly identification.
- Yokohama BluEarth branding is used to identify an ecologically friendly series of tires that are designed to deliver environmentally, human and socially friendly solutions for drivers and their vehicles.
- The AVID Ascend features a mildly asymmetric tread design consisting of three ride zones that focus on dry grip, water evacuation and wintertime traction. Large outboard shoulder blocks are connected by tread block bridges to maintain tire contact with the road that helps enhance dry response and cornering stability. The continuous center rib provides constant rubber-to-road contact to enhance straight-line tracking while its tapered outboard edge promotes more-even wear. Cross grooves and four circumferential grooves help evacuate water from under the tread to resist hydroplaning resistance and promote wet traction. Yokohama’s 3D Adaptive Sipes provide more tread block rigidity for longer wear, while their biting edges increase wet and wintertime traction. Inboard tread blocks feature higher density 3D Adaptive Sipes to provide additional biting edges that increase winter traction in light snow.
205/55r16 Continental ProContact MSRP ($105) same tire for sale by us $55 each + tax and install
- The ContiProContact features an all-season tread compound molded into a symmetric, notched-rib tread design that provides continuous tread contact with the road to enhance steering response and handling while its wide circumferential grooves promote hydroplaning resistance and wet traction. Continental’s PROactive Edge Technology places at least 800 arched edges in each ContiProContact tire’s tread design to bring more active edges into the contact patch to promote stormy-weather traction while allowing the pattern elements to transfer smoothly from edge to edge to minimize on-road noise.
245/45r20 front, 275/40r20 rear staggered fitment Pirelli pzero MSRP ($192 front and $212 rear) same tires for sale by us $125 front and $150 rear + tax and install
- P Zero tires feature a special silica and carbon black tread compound that proves competent during the first few miles of driving when the tire is still cold, as well as consistent performance throughout the tire’s life. The tread compound is molded into Pirelli’s S-treme asymmetric design in which the location and width of the circumferential and lateral grooves minimize deformation to blend responsive handling, hydroplaning resistance and wet traction with dry road performance, even wear and acoustic comfort.
Lt285/70r17 Hercules Trail Digger M/T 2 new and 2 used MSRP for the set ($1,033 installed) same tire for sale by us $800 installed.
- The Trail Digger M/T is designed with “stone-blockers” to increase puncture resistance and cut/chip performance.
- The XXL scooping tread lugs give the Trail Digger maximum traction in mud, gravel and sand.
- Pinned for studs.
p265/70r18 Michelin Latitude Tour MSRP ($173) same tire for sale by us $85 each + tax and install
- The Latitude Tour is Michelin’s Crossover/SUV Touring All-Season light truck tire developed for the drivers of crossovers, sport utility vehicles and light duty pickups looking to combine comfort, wear and fuel efficiency.
- Stable shoulder blocks and a continuous center rib enhance responsiveness and highway stability, while wide circumferential grooves help resist hydroplaning and multiple sipes provide biting edges in snow.